Next NASP Calls for Application for A.Y. 2016-2017 Ph.D. positions will be launched SOON
Estimated beginning of courses for A.Y. 2016-2017: October 2016
Scholarships will be distributed among three Ph.D. Courses:
• Ph.D. in Economic Sociology and Labour Studies - ESLS Ph.D. - 6 scholarships
• Ph.D. in Political Studies - POLS Ph.D. - 11 scholarships
• Ph.D. in Sociology and Methodology of Social Research - SOMET Ph.D. - 6 scholarships+6 extra scholarships "in memory of Valeria Solesin"
Ph.D. students will be admitted WITH SCHOLARSHIPS ONLY. Admission to Ph.D. Programmes is based on qualifications and interviews. The Ph.D. programmes, fully taught in English, promote international exchanges with top European research institutions and offer quality teaching at international level. Since the University of Milan is a Public University, applications must be submitted as the Official Call for Application prescribes in order to be considered valid.
In order to apply for one of the NASP Ph.D. Programmes, applicants will be required to possess:
• either an Italian Laurea Magistrale, a Master's Degree or any equivalent degree;
• a B2 level or above English language certification issued by any authorized certifying body as laid down by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages - CEFR. If the candidate does not possess such certification, he or she will be required to pass an English language entry exam in order to be admitted to the Ph.D.
In order to be contacted as soon as NASP 2016-2017 Calls for application launch date is set, please consider submitting an expression of interest.
For your reference, find below some information related to A.Y. 2015-2016 call: